Kindly nominated by : http://lucciagray.com/
I am grateful for and touched by Luccia Gray’s kind nomination of me for the *Very Inspiring Blogger Award*! It means a lot to me to be nominated by a gifted novelist and blogger:)
The rules of this award, which I have borrowed from http://dearkitty1.wordpress.com/2014/02/05/very-inspiring-blogger-award-thanks-amelia/, are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
2. Display the award on your post.
3. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
4. State 7 things about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them. Provide a link to your post.
7. Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) on your blog, whether on your side bar, ABOUT page, or a special page for awards.
Here are my 7 facts about myself:
1.After teaching academic writing for 3 years, I have recently begun working with an adult education program.
2. I speak English and Spanish, and I study Visayan and Tagalog.
3. My lovely wife–the one in the profile picture–is originally from the Philippines.
4. Although most of my posts are light poems, my favorite works to read are works of Western philosophy, Eastern philosophy (and especially Buddhism), Renaissance drama, Roman and Greek history and literature, and cultural studies.
5. Until I started this blog in May of 2014, I had not written a poem since 2006.
6. Our adorable West Highland Terrier is one of the world’s craziest creatures.
7. Blogging has been a great way for me to force myself to write. [During three years in which I taught writing, I wrote very little.]
My worthy nominees for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award” are: